You need help, you have ideas?
Sources for help have been established in many places. Besides the classic one called google there are a lot of places dedicated to fluxbox directly.
The following manpages are valid for the latest 1.3.6 release.
- The main manpage: fluxbox(1)
- Startup mechanism: startfluxbox(1)
- Setting up keys and mouse bindings: fluxbox-keys(5)
- How to create menus: fluxbox-menu(5)
- Applying actions based upon window properties: fluxbox-apps(5)
- Styling fluxbox: fluxbox-style(5)
- Simple remote control: fluxbox-remote(1)
- Describing fbrun: fbrun(1)
- Setting the wallpaper: fbsetbg(1)
You can get help from many places. The first location to visit should be fluxbox-wiki.org.
Furthermore there are various irc-channels located on freenode.org:
- #fluxbox - the official fluxbox irc-channel
- #fluxbox-es - the spanish fluxbox-channel
- #fluxbox-ru - the russian fluxbox-channel
- #fluxbox-chitchat - the offical off-topic-channel
There are three mailing-lists on sourceforge.net: